Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Tears Of A Clown


I have been searching like crazy, but I can't find video of the T.O. post game press conference. All I can tell you is that it was absolutely priceless to see him cry like a little girl.

Here are the quotes that prompted the tears:

"You guys can point the finger at him. You can talk about the vacation, and if you do that, it's really unfair. It's really unfair. That's my teammate. That's my quarterback. If you guys do that, man, it's unfair. We lost as a team. We lost as a team, man."
When he uttered these comments while choking back tears, I was was reminded of Mike Schmidt's retirement announcement (which I surprisingly couldn't find video of on You Tube) or this orchestrated moment by a Presidential candidate:



If I find the video, which I'm certain will hit the net any moment, I'll add it. However, my favorite part of his post game comments was when he was asked if his relationship with Romo was the best he's ever had with one of his quarterbacks. His response was along the lines of: "I've had great relationships with all my quarterbacks." I wonder if Jeff Garcia and D Mac feel the same?

At this point, is there any doubt T.O. has gone off his meds?
I knew it was only a matter of time. Here's the video, enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO is in some serious need of some anti-depressants. I can get my friends to right him some scripts to help with his depression. What the hell was that crying routine?

Philly Sports Phan's phone was blowing up right after that game, it was so funny.

I never saw so many people so happy that the Cowboys lost and the Giants won. It was a very strange momment in the Sports Phan's house.

Anonymous said...

I found it weird that TO brought up the whole vacation thing when the press never asked him about it. Could that be some possible backhanded slap? that theory is going around already :-p

Oh well, since he acted like a girl, I guess TO now stands for Totally Ovulating

Anonymous said...

Wah, he's my quarterback wah.

Anonymous said...

Wah, he's my quarterback wah.

Anonymous said...

Its not fair, Its not fair.

Quit your crying bitch, was it "fair" to call Jeff Garcia a rat queer? Was it fair to back out of a contact in Baltimore? Was it fair to quit on the Eagles? Was it fair that you failed at suicide?

Hey TO, life's not fair. What is fair, you're 34 years old, you haven't won a playoff game since 2002. You're on the last year of your contract at 35 years old and you're injury prone. Who's gonna pay you? When you hold out this summer will that be fair? Will you throw your QB under the bus like you did Garcia and McNabb? Will you call out your coach for not calling your number?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw-yXCswl7o&feature=related

This one's even better: everybody hurts. wah wah.

T.O.= Total 'omo.