Sunday, September 09, 2007

PSP's EAGLES PREDICTION


I feel like a child on Christmas Morning. I can barely contain my excitement. Although, whether I'll still be this happy at 4:30 this afternoon is another question altogether....I have a bad feeling about today's game.

While the Sports Guy aptly described Brett Favre as an aging stripper that should be put out to pasture, I think he is wily enough to take advantage of our questionable LB'er corps with screens to his RB's and dump offs to hid TE's. I think our defense has the chance to really look bad today. Gocong, Considine, Bunkley and Patterson scare the hell out of me. I'm not sure what to expect from this this season, but I feel it is a good bet they will suck today.

As for our offense, Reggie Brown and Kevin Curtis will definitely be tested by the Packers' CB's. We'll see if they are for real or not. I'm not expecting a banner day. As a result, today will come down to B West out of the backfield and the running game. Let's hope that Shawn Andrews and the o line are ready to carry the mail today.

However, since today is opening day and it is un-American to expect a loss out of the shoot, I am hesitantly picking the Birds to win 28-24.

No comments: