Friday, September 07, 2007

Unsatisfying


Tonight's Saints/Colts game did not provide the effect that I was searching for. I was looking for a good game to take my mind off the brutal Phils. A 41-10 Colts woodshed beating did not do the trick. Thankfully, my boys play tomorrow night and I can get all jacked up again.

By the way, my main man Johnny Gold was in midseason form last night. Here is his rant on Sean Payton after one game:

Sean Payton is calling a bad game. That punt on 4th and 1 is one of the pu$$iest calls since Andy Reid failed to go for it against the Saints in the playoffs last year. I hate pu$$y coaches.
Amen, Gold. Amen.

My other highlight of the night was realizing that if Andrea Kremer and Reche Caldwell reproduced, they'd have a child with bigger eyes than one of the South Park kids. (Yeah, I know visuals would help here.)

Hey, just wanted to add one last thing....that Peyton Manning guy is pretty good, huh? I just wish advertisers would start giving him a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've never seen more reverses called in a game. Christ even the tight end ran a reverse. times are a changing in the NFL.

Saints are who we thought they were. 9-7 at best and a wildcard this year. Hard to repeat bitches.