Monday, March 05, 2007

Are You F'n Kidding Me? - Part II


If I'm the head of corporate security at Forbes Magazine, I'm ordering a drug test for whatever moron compiled this ranking of Sports GM's. Specifically, check out #3 on the list...

1 Kevin McHale NBA Minnesota Timberwolves
2 Jay Feaster NHL Tampa Bay Lightning
3 Billy King NBA Philadelphia 76ers

Yes, this list is for all professional sports in the U.S. In case you don't believe me, here is the link: Forbes' GM Rankings

I will never take anything this magazine ever says seriously for the rest of my life. Billy King? Billy F'N King?!?!?! You've got to be kidding me. This guy has given away more money to bums than the Democratic Party. I'll spare you a recitation of all the horrible trades and draft picks, but I think we can all agree that this list is down right idiotic.

1 comment:

George said...

The Devils GM should be #1 on the list and Billy King should be near the bottom. How is it possible that he can be ranked so high when the team stinks and their salary cap situation has been a mess for years?