Thursday, March 01, 2007

Free Agency Is Here!


And the Birds will do next to nothing. Forget about Stallworth....he's just about gone. I hope you're happy with Quinton Mikell, Juqua Thomas, and the Cornerback Formerly Known As Wil Peterson. I'm not, but I guess these guys know what they're doing. Every year we complain, and every year they are right. I guess we should give them some slack. Things could be worse. Look 90 minutes south. The 'Skins load up every year in Free Agency and do nothing during the season.

I just wish they'd give us something to get excited about before the draft. I doubt it will happen though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year in the nfl. The next few months can make a good team great with the right moves (or not). The eagles don't have the cap room as in years past but I would lock up your wide reciever! Any thoughts on J. Vilma from my NY Jets in a possible trade to the washington Jetskins???

George said...

The NFL draft. I can feel the excitement. I love the phone calls to WIP. "Howard, will Joe Blow from Anytown U. fall to the Eagles with the 76th pick in the draft? Who do you think they will get in round 5?"