Thursday, March 08, 2007

Please Tell Me Why?


Kevin Curtis is on his way into town to visit the Birds tomorrow as part of his free agency tour. I have one simple question. Why? Wouldn't it just make more sense to re-sign Donte and just roll with it?

Once again, this team frustrates me to no end, but I'm too tired to really go off about it. Plus, I just googled the guy and see that he caught 60 passes for 801 yards and 6 td's in 2005. Not too shabby. I'll take those numbers any day of the week.

Ok, maybe I'm talking myself into bringing a white guy in to the fold to be one of D Mac's primary targets. Like I said, I'm really tired.

So, in that vain, good night and good football.

3 comments:

St. Joe's Nick said...

Just another strange move on the part of our "gold standard" organization.

By the way, does anybody else still have a bad taste about the whole "gold standard" comment? I'm still in a bad place because of it.

In order to give yourself such a regal name, shouldn't you be able to personify the traits? In this case, you can't really call yourselves the "gold standard" in any form of the words if you don't have any gold on your fingers.

Just my thoughts, but I'm sure I'm not alone on this one.

sjn

Jon1BSP said...

The only white guy we need to bring into the fold is Brian Leonard.

Philly Phan said...

Amen, bro...Amen! Lord, please put Brian Leonard in Green and White!