Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorry Guys


I got nothing tonight. The only two real Philly sports stories that piqued my interest were the Phils receiving "good news" that Freddy Garcia does not have a serious injury and the Birds are interested in trading for Pro Bowl Denver middle linebacker, Al Wilson.

Sorry if I'm a bit pessimistic, but will anyone be surprised if Freddy battles arm problems all year and the Birds don't come close to acquiring Wilson. Yes, I'm in a foul mood.

Tonight's losses by Texas A&M and Southern Illinois pretty much killed any chance of winning my NCAA Hoops Player Pool. Oh well, at least my brother in law paid my entrance fee.

Plus, I'm battling a cold. Life sucks right now.

3 comments:

Jon1BSP said...

You know what's cool? The big scarlet R on the floor of the G-town - Vandy game going on right now.

Feel better B.

You check out the myspace page yet?

Philly Phan said...

Yes....good thing I'm not cool enough to become your "myspace friend"...I'd have way too many comments to add to the pictures. Do you have your own page or just BSP?

Jon1BSP said...

I think I do...I never use it obviously.

Comments are welcome.