Tuesday, September 19, 2006

EMAIL RANT OF THE DAY


Clearly my main man, Johnny Gold, is a little frustrated by the lack of killer instinct from our Phightins:

"I think the philllies suck...they are ***sies.....eff them.....as soon as they get close they choke...they dont have the balls to go on a streak...mark my words, they will not win the wild card....they DO NOT HAVE THE HEART!!!!"

I have to agree with Gold. They are right there. They just need that little bit of extra oomph to get over the top, but they keep falling short. They are so good at teasing us, they could easily get jobs at Club Risque in the offseason.

4 comments:

George said...

John Lieber probably has a big enough chest to work at Club Risque.

Philly Phan said...

I nominate that as your best comment ever

Anonymous said...

i agree 100% with everything JG said

Philly Phan said...

Good one, Gold