Friday, September 22, 2006

A New Flyers Season Is Upon Us


I made the trip down to the big bank arena with my buddy Mike B. tonight to catch the home preseason opener for the Orange and Black. I have to say that nothing stood out for me tonight. The game was a complete snoozefest that didn't really keep our attention. Hatcher didn't look as slow as last year and that was about all I noticed. I was excited to see new additions like Calder and Sanderson, but they didn't jump out at me.

The only thing that did grab my attention was the new Flyers arena host:




and the new HUGE HD scoreboard screens:



As a proud owner of a Flyers game plan package for this season, I am grateful for these new additions. Let's go Flyers!

2 comments:

George said...

I liked Lauren Hart as the in arena hostess. They should have both of the girls do the job and dump the dude who was there.

Philly Phan said...

They do have them both...this chick is like a helper...they dumped the dude Shawn Whoever and replaced him w/ some face from TV. Trust me...this new chick is hotter than Lauren Hart. Plus, I'm still not happy w/ how she high tailed it out of the pep rally and blew off the fans.