Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Inexcusable


For a team fighting for a playoff spot, tonight's performance was inexcusable. How they can leave 10 men on base and go 3 for 13 with men in scoring position is beyond me. I really don't want to hear how they were boned by the missed home run call for Utley early in the game. A team in the Phils position needs to fight past that and they were in position to overcome the mistake by the umps, but failed to do so over and over again.

Right now, the Dodgers are up 6-1 in the 5th, so it looks like we're about to go a game down. We're right back where we started, folks.

I knew this was starting to look too good to be true. Plus, I read one too many articles this week from brain dead Phils beat writers saying this was a done deal. Friggin' idiots....Did they forget what town this team is from?

Can we stop all the playoff tickets talk and possible parking problems at the sports complex until this team actually clinches something?!?!?!?!?! I'm really starting to get annoyed by this whole situation. If you can't tell, I'm quickly losing my optimism.

In my "Master of the Obvious" moment of the week, I declare tomorrow's game a MUST win.

No comments: