Friday, January 19, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?!?!?


Yes, for the first time since Andre Miller's first game with the Sixers, I half paid attention to a portion of a Sixers game. I watched the end of regulation when the refs bailed out D Wade and let him go to the line for three potential game winning free throws. I then watched the beginning of OT, but then quickly lost patience and realized about five minutes later that they actually won.
In case anyone cares, on Wednesday, they lost to the worst team in the league and then beat the defending champs tonight. This group of Sixers make absolutely no sense. Didn't someone send the memo to this team that they are supposed to lose out the rest of the year to ensure we get the best draft pick possible!?!?!
(FUTURE SIXER ALERT: By the way, Kevin Durant of Texas will be in Philly tomorrow playing 'Nova at the Wach. If you want to watch one of the guys I pray we are in position to pick, tune into CBS at 1:30.)

I heard rumblings tonight that Larry Brown may be back on the bench next year. I can't think of anyone better to mentor whomever we get in the lottery. No develops younger players like Larry Brown. I'm so excited about this idea. I just can't wait.

1 comment:

Jon1BSP said...

My brother's at that Nova game. Probably hoping that the Sixers get that kid too....