Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tiki In A Rush To Start His New Career?


Of course this is a great photoshopped picture from Profootballtalk.com, but if I'm a Giants fan, I have to wonder if Tiki is mentally prepared for this game. I read the following in Peter King's MMQB column this week:
I think I'm not sure I buy Tiki Barber to Disney. Not yet, anyway. The New York Post reports today he'll take a four-year, $10-million deal to work for ABC news shows and ESPN football shows. Agent Mark Lepselter scoffed at the story this morning but wouldn't deny it. "I give it no credence,'' he said. "There's only two people in the world who know what Tiki's going to do in TV -- me and him. We haven't told anyone at the networks yet.'' Look for an announcement a day or two after the Giants' season ends.
Giants fans, do you really think this guy is focused for Sunday?? He's considering a $10 million offer and ready to make an announcement that soon after the season. Puhleeeeze. If the Birds start pounding this guy like they have done in their two previous matchups this season, he'll be ready to quit in the first half and it will be early ending for the G-Men.

No comments: