Saturday, January 13, 2007

No Love For Our Birds From The "Experts"


I was polling the "Experts" on their picks for today's game and not finding a lot of love out there.
  • Four out of four writers picked the Saints on SI.com
  • The ESPN.com experts are split 4-4 on this game
  • Five out of Six CBS.Sportsline.com experts prefer the Saints
  • My idol, Bill Simmons (aka ESPN.com's "The Sports Guy"), also picked the Saints to roll.
  • Jeez, even 6 out of 9 writers for the Daily News picked the Saints
  • I'd give you the Inquirer picks, but it looks like the layoffs have hurt them so much that they didn't even list their writers' picks
  • I also found out that my man Coz picked the Saints in the Gloucester County Times today.
I kind of like it when the world is against us...what about you guys?

2 comments:

Jon1BSP said...

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Let them all get up on the Saints' jock. The pressure's all on them now.

And what happens when there's no pressure? It's how things were for RU for most of the season. No one expected a lot, and look what we got.

Philly Phan said...

Good point, Muller