Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thank You Note Located At Nova Care Complex


Dear Andy Reid, Marty Morningwheg, Jeff Garcia, Brian Westbrook and especially Scott Young,

I would personally like to express my gratitude towards your generosity for not ruining my rookie year by taking advantage of my gift fumble late in last night's game.

Right after I totally dropped that perfectly placed pitch, I fully expected you guys to march down field to win last night's game and subject me to an entire offseason of questions about how I ruined our dream season. Thankfully, you guys totally choked and didn't even get a first down, let alone get in position to win or tie the game.

To Scott Young, please be advised that I will be making a donation in your name to the Church of Latter Day Saints. Thanks again, buddy!

Finally, I would like to wish the Eagles and the entire city of a Philadelphia a great offseason, but please excuse me as I must be going. I have to get ready to rape and pillage that fraudulent Bears defense next week.

Your friend,


Reggie Bush

P.S. Please tell Sheldon to not get too excited about that hit he laid on me yesterday. I was hit harder last year in Pac 10 games.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was some funny shit....

St. Joe's Nick said...

I just heard from Sean Payton that his thank you note to Andy Reid for punting is in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Sheldon's hit was perhaps the hardest I've ever seen... definitely the best by an Eagle... better than Byars blasting Pepper Johnson before they went out to dinner the same night...