Sunday, December 03, 2006

I didn't think it was possible.....

But I brought the Philly Curse across the damn river and screwed over the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in their 3 OT loss against those in bred f*&ks from West Virginia.

This is the worst loss I've suffered since the Tampa Bay loss in the last game at the Vet. Although, at least Rutgers showed up in this big game....these friggin teams from Philly don't even show up and put up a fight in many big games they lose.

Yes, I'm bitter beyond belief. I can't even think straight....It could be the booze, but I'd rather believe it is the fact that every God Damned team I take an interest in falls short.

BTW, I kind of like the G Men tomorrow, so make sure to load up with your bookie w/ the 'Boys because obviously anyone I show any interest in falls way short. Life blows. I need a new hobby. Maybe I should take up hand ball or crocheting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a tough one player. Atleast you got your health. Now change your diaper and get ready to watch the Birds get back in the playoff hunt.....

Anonymous said...

Nice language babe! Maybe you should have a disclaimer like must be 18 years or older to read this blog or rated PG 13 or something like that.