Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ocho Foldo (Language is NSFW)


To Ocho Cinco:

Thank you for absolutely nothing, you big f'n piece of sh*t! You killed my chances of completing a 3-peat in my fantasy football league and the inevitable purchase of a beer meister. I wish I could take one of those ridiculous tiger striped cleats you wore tonight and stick it straight up your candy ass. I hope you get crabs during the offseason. I will never draft your ass again as long as you are in the NFL.
Congrats Chad, I think you are the first person ever in the history of organized sports to suffer "cramps" in a climate controlled arena in mid-December outside the Sun Belt.

For those of you who blame his lackluster performance on Carson Palmer or his lack of pass protection, you can suck my balls.

Thank you and good night.

Sincerely,


Every Fantasy Owner Who Counted On You Tonight!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Anonymous said...

You can't blame Chad for your lineup gaff at the QB position.

Philly Phan said...

yo....I got the Fuzz reading my site...NICE! Yeah, I blame that move on Vinny!

Anonymous said...

While I detest "fantasy" football, this was one of your funniest posts. Love the passion and anger. Give us more.

Philly Phan said...

Thanks bro, I aim to please

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.