Saturday, May 12, 2007

Almost Forgot....


The Birds started mini camp today. Thank the lord. I can't wait read puff pieces for the next three days about how CJ Gaddis has a chance to improve our dime defense on third and long and how Jeremy Bloom is finally in football shape and ready to contribute to the team.

In any event, it's nice to have the Birds back in my life. I've had enough of the Phils, Flyers and Sixers lately.

By the way, the above picture is our new quarterback....He doesn't look real athletic to me. Looks more like a college kid looking for a wet T shirt contest at a kegger, but what the hell do I know.


I won't even attempt to caption this one. It just looks flat out strange. Although, it kind of looks like he's being measured for a crown that shows that he's Big Red's new favorite. I bet you Kolb wouldn't show up his new boss by calling a press conference at a skating rink!

1 comment:

Jon1BSP said...

You got to give him some time before that happens.