Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gotta Love Fat Guys With Rhythm

As anyone that went to a Flyers game this season can attest, Shawn Hill was the only entertaining thing going on down at the Wachovia Center. Since I am also a little bit on the "big boned" side of the equation, I can greatly appreciate Mr. Hill's moves. I give the kid credit. I would come off as a complete douche if I tried any of these moves.

While I hope the kid and the dance routine come back next season, I pray that he's no longer the most interesting thing to watch at Flyers games in 07-08.

4 comments:

Jon1BSP said...

How do you even know that dude's name?

Anonymous said...

Tony didn't tell you? They were seperated at birth :-)

Anonymous said...

boy...the amount of beer it would take you to do that!

George said...

His dances were even more entertaining when the Flyers were winning the game. I happened to go to two wins near the end of the year where he danced.