Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How You Like Me Now?


Yes, it is only Athlon Sports, but who gives a crap. RU is on the cover and you have to love the headline, the Coach of the Year, and the real life Heisman candidate on the cover. Christ, I'm so giddly I can barely type. While I'm super excited about this year, I'd be lying if I didn't think there was the possibility that pre season expectations could blow up in RU's face like the Hindenburg. You have to excuse me, that's the Philly Phan coming out.

Oh well, there's plenty of time in the future for getting nervous about the upcoming season, but the offseason is all about the hype and RU's off to a great start in that department.

(By the way, I'd love to talk more Philly sports, but the Phils are pulling another interdivision road game el-foldo. Despite their maddening inconsistency, you can count on the Phils playing like crap on the road in division games. Matter of fact, this might be a good gambling strategy.)

No comments: