Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Camden Yards Trip


Hey everyone, I'm heading to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and Camden Yards this week. While I'm there, I'm hitting an Orioles game at Camden Yards (aka the House that Asbestos Litigation Built) for the first time. If anyone has any recommendations, please add them in the comments section or email them to me at tony_dangelis@hotmail.com.

Unfortunately, the Orioles are only playing the Devil Rays, but I guess that's why tickets were so easy to come by. It should be a fun trip nonetheless as American League baseball is pretty much superior to the National League.

Surprisingly, this will be my first game of the season. I suppose this is a pretty decent indicator of my displeasure with the Phils. By the way, Tony Clark (he's still in the league?!?!) just hit a ball so far off of Adam Eaton that it had an in flight movie. (Is this thing on? Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week.) Although, how mad can I get? Eaton just went seven strong innings, only giving up 3 runs. Wait...why the eff am I even watching? I needto remind myself how much I hate this franchise.

No comments: