Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Slight Improvement


I now interrupt my coverage of the Eagles' draft to inform everyone that the Phils improved on their April record from last season. The Phils finished the month of Apirl with a record of 11-14, which is improvement of one game over last year!

They also finally beat a good team tonight, taking a 6-4 decision over the Braves behind Cole Hamels and the red hot Aaron Rowand.

By the way, someone by the name of Dave Gallagher co-hosted the Phils' post game show with Leslie Gudel. Supposedly, this guy played for the Phils at one point in his life. For the life of me, I can't remember him with the Phils, but he actually did according to this website. I guess anyone with at least one major league at bat can get a co-host gig on this show. I guess Ramon Aviles, Rick Schu and Nino Espinosa were unavailable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave Rick Schu out of this.

Peacock

George said...

I did not like the Rick Schu jab either. He was one of my bench favorites in the 80s.

gump said...

add Warrenn Brustarr to that list