Thursday, May 17, 2007

Entertaining Video



Man, this video reminds of how things used to be at the Vet. I must be getting old because I really don't mind going to a clean ball park to watch a game where douche bags aren't continually arguing and then pissing in the sinks.

By the way, my favorite part of this video is the dude with his infant child turning around and searching for the chick flashing her boobs to the crowd. That is a great example of fatherhood.

**************************************

Also, I ask that everyone do me a favor and please keep "TF", a regular poster to this blog, in your thoughts and prayers for the upcoming weeks. Tom, we are all pulling for you, Cat and Ian.

2 comments:

gump said...

WOW!! the memories...I was waiting to see Mr. Nascar come flashing onto the screen - falling down the steps, with a Pittsburgh fan in a headlock!! U gotta love the "security" guards that just stood there the entire time helping people find their seats, totally oblivious to the chaos going on around them.

George said...

I loved how the Phillies employees ignored the entire thing.