Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Give Thanks For....


Since this is the greatest holiday in the world, I wanted to give thanks to some very important people:

-Readers like St. Joe's Nick, Jones, Jorge and Crazy Hayes, Jeff Peacock, The Irish National/Biggest Irish Jets Fan in Pine Hillbilly Ville, Tony G., Johnny Gold, The Capt, The Cleveland Steamer, Gump Bove, Biggsy McSmalls, O Hick, My At Work Wives I and II, and last but surely not least "The Wife".

- My dad and step mom, as well as all my family and friends

- My in laws. I got pretty lucky in this category.

- Deadspin.com

- Fantasy Football, and my co owner, Vinny T. You are the man, but I'm 100% sure you'll never look at this site

- My neighbors, Andy G and Aran

- The Sports Guy

- Miller Lite

- Ryan Howard, Chase Utley and Cole Hamels

- Donovan McNabb.....when healty

- Jessica Biel

- Scarlett Johanssen

- the NHL

- Sami Kapanen....you don't score, but you show effort night in and night out

- Matt Kenseth

- Rutgers Football - Their rise to prominence this season has made me so damn happy this year

- The Birds, The Phils, The Orange and Black and your 1-2-3-4-5-Sixers!

- Brian Dawkins...when he's not playing like he did last week

- A.I....when not playing like a ball hog

- Billy King....Yeah right, just checking to see if you're still reading. Other than John Street, he is the most incompetent person at his job in this city.

- Business Person Specials....can't think of anything better than watching the game in the afternoon sun and drinking beer
Have a good one everybody! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

George said...

I could do without Sami Kapanen. Please get me somebody who will put the puck in the net once in a while.

George said...

Oh, and if you can't put the puck in the net, at least please hit somebody or tune somebody up once in a while. I get neither from Kapanen.

Anonymous said...

i wanna know more about those at work wives. What gives?