Sunday, November 19, 2006

PSP's Eagles Prediction


In the Andy Reid era, the team has never really gotten up to play AFC games. They either play uninspired football and lose, or barely hold on for the victory. Rarely do you see a clear cut win when they play an interconference opponent.

I don't see this pattern being broken today, but I see the latter scenario occuring. I think the Birds trot out another maddening performance, but hold on for a 17-16 win.

It doesn't take a genius, but a key to winning this game will be stopping the guy pictured above. I think it can be done. Although, Vince Young is starting to show himself as having more moxie throwing the ball than Michael Vick, which is what I suspected since I always though he was more comparable to Randall than Michael Vick.

As for the Birds, I think B West and LJ will be the keys on offense today.

Go Birds.

2 comments:

DU-BMES509 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think I quit. This may be the saddest day of Philly sports this year. Eagles lose to a 2-7 football team, lose franchise quarterback, lose soriano to the cubs,and lose another shot at a championship for the year. I think that Willy Penn really did say "I hope you like minor league hockey you fuckers" when we built that scraper taller than him. Thats right Philly fans. . . looks like we've reached the 24th year!