Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sixers Win! Sixers Win! Sixers Win!


I suppose the Hawks are worse off than our Sixers because AI and the crew rolled the boys from Hotlanta tonight 88-75. Surprise, suprise, AI led the way with 32 points.

I watched about 30 seconds of the game. I just can’t get into this team. I did notice that most of the phans celebrated Halloween a day late and came dressed as empty seats...I know, that was lame, but I always loved that line. The Sixers are going to have a hard time drawing fans this year. There is no excitement surrounding team as detailed in the Sports Guy's NBA preview. The official attendance is generously listed as a little over 17,000, but it looked more like 12-14,000.

Although, I have watched a good bit of the Suns/Clips game tonight. Maybe there is a spot in my life for the NBA after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one sport I could never get into...maybe a little NCAA in March but that is it for me!
aran

Anonymous said...

82 and 0, I can feel it!!!!!!