Thursday, November 30, 2006

Turtle the Prognosticator


In case anyone cares, Turtle (aka Jerry Ferrara) of HBO's Entourage picked the Panthers to roll the Birds on Monday night while on ESPN Radio's Sports Bash tonight.



Seriously, who gives a crap about Turtle's opinion on the Eagles/Panthers game? I'm pretty sure we'd all rather know what Johnny Drama thinks. I don't know about you guys, but I'd feel much more confident about the Birds' chances to pull an upset if I knew Johnny Drama was on our side.
(Actually, I still don't really give a sh*t about this game. I'm desperately trying to find things to get me the least bit interested. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

While its a litte ways off, there is the 2007 Rugby World Cup to get excited about. On second thought, you'd probably be more interested in the Davis Cup, considering your love for non-contact, wussy sports like nascar, or you can wait to get even more jacked up about Rutgers going to the Texas Bowl after they lose to WVA on Sat.

Philly Phan said...

Dude...I really don't like you after that RU comment...take it back...please take it back!

George said...

Are you going to the Texas bowl if that is the best Rutgers can do? Just wondering.

If you go to Miami, are you leaving the Sports Wife at home?

Philly Phan said...

No...I really doubt I'd go to Houston for the Texas Bowl, but I think I'd look into the prices

Philly Phan said...

Leave the SPorts Wife at home? Yeah right...have you ever met her?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I deserve a little vacation too. I have frozen and sweated my butt off at enough games. I have supported my husband (the biggest Rutger's fan) even when all of his friends made fun of him. I am also the Rutgers student that tried to score her hubby some tickets this season, altough I was unsuccessful. If the Philly Sports Phan goes, I go. That's how we roll in our house.

Philly Phan said...

"That's how we roll in our house"??? I think I've created a monster

Anonymous said...

KTA, baby!