Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Turning a Corner?


I was at the Flyers 3-2 loss to the Preds tonight. I'm not going to say that all their problems are cured, but they sure do look like a legit NHL team. I saw tape to tape passes, decent scoring chances and excellent goal tending. If they could only find someone to kidnap Mike Rathje, they might go on a run and win some games. Until then, expect gift goals like the one Rathje gave up tonight to hand the game to Nashville.

By the way, thanks to the good people at GMAC Re for taking me to the game tonight! I had a fabulous time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And let's not forget the highlight of the evening......seeing At Work Wife #1 :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't see much of the game but had fun anyway. I was too busy hanging out with "at work wife #1" in the bar during two of the three the periods.