Thursday, November 02, 2006

Still Living In the Past


I attended tonight's mildly intesting Flyers game, which they lost 5-2 to the Lightning. The game got a little out of hand at the end after the Flyers finally showed some anger and closed to a one goal deficit mid way through the third. Although, I got quite a laugh when I got to my seats and learned that tonight's game was "70's night"....Wait a second, I was under the impression that this organ-I-za-TION has been living in the 70's for the past couple decades?

On a serious note, Joni Pitkanen turned in a truly pathetic performance. He was -5 and looked totally uncomfortable with the puck. I have serious doubts if this guy will ever reach his potential.

In case you missed it, the Orange and Black have now lost 10 straight to the Lightning. I guess the Birds aren't the only ones who have a hard time against teams from Tampa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was my Ticket????

Philly Phan said...

Believe me...I would have rather have gone w/ you...."The Wife" wasn't much fun at the game....I think she lost her hockey privileges

Anonymous said...

With the way these guys are playing you can have my tickets. I have totally lost the desire to watch and/or go to any of the games but I do so anyway. I'm a glutton for punishment.